human rights watch

torsdag 19 oktober 2017

Important information for all readers:


Important information for all readers:
I am now in a situation that can be described as a breakthrough civil war between Iraqi and Kurdish forces, supported by Iran and the United States and perhaps even Israel, the last unconfirmed, but Israel has always given political support to an independent Kurdistan divorced from Iraq.


As for the United States, they have investments in the Kurdish region that they want to protect, military and economic ones.
The United States and Israel also have a major conflict with Iran so that the civil conflict between different forces in the state of Iraq is now supported or exploited if used by other states, both regional and global.
Things happen a lot unpredictably and quickly, troops are moving fast and military control over areas changes from one day to another and even at night.
Both civilians and soldiers are involved in battles, riots, protests, demonstrations.
Roads are shut down, front lines are moved, places that were calm yesterday are battlefields today.
Roadblocks yesterday held by a force are held today by another and so on.
There have also been mutual conflicts between different Kurdish political parties and a concern for the flaring conflict in the Kurdish federal government between the two largest parties PUK and PDK.
Ongoing information is coming during the day so follow the timeline for updates or my diary at Expressen.se.
I urge all readers to show consideration partly because I find myself in this situation and report directly from my mobile phone, thus not always able to answer all questions and especially not those that do not concern the current situation.
So, I'm not sitting with a computer at a desk, but I'm out in the field in a security-irreversible area.
Regarding what I have written about earlier or not, which is a lot of questions about, including allegations that I would not have written about one or the other, please do a search before asking or joking, everything is on my side about you scroll.
When I provide information from one side of the conflict, it does not mean that I'm standing on that page, or I'm going to report only from that page, but it's because I'm constantly getting information from all sides, but writing about one thing at a time.
If you read about what Iraqi forces do, it does not automatically mean that I "angled" for the Iraqi side or vice versa when I provide information from the Kurdish side or Turkmen, but I provide information from all sides but not from everyone at the same time and not if just everything that happened in every post for it is impossible.
I am a person and need to move me through fronts and roadblocks to collect and confirm information.
If the information I give is unconfirmed, I will indicate that.
If you want to read a report where all pages freely pronounce directly on me in place, there is a long such report published a few days ago, from Tuz Khurmato, where all parties were posted in a frontier lineup as late as last Saturday.
The report is available here on Facebook and on Expressen.se.
Many readers have also listened and announced that they feel badly opposed to hate commentary and harsh mood in the comment fields. They say they stop reading because they learn nothing anymore but only face hate and they want this situation to end.
'They want to continue reading and discussing and learning as always done on this page.
Do you have criticism of it so factually with arguments and without decreasing words and without attack on persons or groups.
Some readers have even begun to send questions to my inbox instead of comment fields because they do not dare to ask publicly and fear fear and hatred, which also takes more of my time and reduces my reporting time because I'm having trouble catching with even inbox when I already have thousands of questions in the comments fields.
This has always been a nice and popular news forum and it will continue to be.
I understand that the feelings are hot in this situation, they are always in sectarian and ethnic conflicts and in civil war, the worst war that exists when neighbors begin to fight neighbors, but do you want to spread propaganda for your own people or hatred towards other peoples so do it on other pages than this one.
In war, propaganda is half the battle and in the stream of information that comes out, it is difficult to sort. If you read information from only one page, it may become very black and white, which is also the meaning of those who propaganda.
Therefore, collect information from various sources in social media and local, regional and international media.
In situ in a war situation, it is often difficult to get an overview of what happens despite being in the middle of it. Depending on who you ask about who shot and in what direction and what and why you can get a large number of widely different answers. Even so, you are in place where it is pushed.
This knows soldiers who have been in war, but I understand that, as a civilian, they are not familiar with the chaos that occurs.
And as I say, now that I am in a conflict zone, I will do my best to report from the site and of course, I will also receive objective criticisms against what I report as well as to me as a professional - in this situation, complementary Information is more than welcome, preferably with source references - but comments like i should be pushed in the head or rape will be deleted immediately and people who write such will be turned off and if there are violations of law, please report.
The same goes for course if readers are targeting this to other readers.
Now we drive on as usual.
Short updates will then occur during the day so as to complete information as possible, not only read single posts without following the timeline.
Thanks.
magda gada 
http://expressen.se/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar